New member from Sweden (1 Viewer)

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Lulea - now that is a long way north! We are over in Sweden later in the year, but if we get as far north as Stockholm we will think we have done well!

We are working with to convert to Xenforo
Ringleader @Jim & techie wizard @Gromett are the ones to speak to for information on the forum software.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
i may need to ask you about the apparent congestion charge around Gothenburg when we get off the boat on our way south to Varberg.
We have relatives visiting us over Easter who work in Gothenburg, so I will try & remember to ask. I'll need to know myself for our visit to them in August.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Welcome Lennart, how far North are you, I visit Sweden often, my son and his family live near Gothenburg, and we both play guitar!!! We should catch up soon!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Bassman60

Bassman60

Free Member
Mar 15, 2016
Lulea Sweden
Funster No
MH
Rv intergrated
Exp
Since 2009
Welcome Lennart, how far North are you, I visit Sweden often, my son and his family live near Gothenburg, and we both play guitar!!! We should catch up soon!
Hello fr.o.m. Gothenburg you have to drive around 1364 km further north, Lulea is on the coastline about 120 km from Finland.

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Hi folks !
I am a new Melker from Sweden where i work with airfield maintenance in the northern part of Sweden. I been driving Rv since 2009, me and my wife and our dog. I play bass and sing in a coverband. I am also a member of Scandinavia largest club for motorhomes it called " Husbilsklubben.se" and we are trying to update our site so that's why I start looking at your site . We are working with to convert to Xenforo.
Best regards Lennart
Hi and welcome, As my favourite band are swedish can i ask what covers you play. steve.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Kunsbacka
Step-son lives in Floda, north-east of Gothenburg & his wife is from Harplinge, just north of Halmstad, so a bit further south than where you are heading, but we've been to that area around Varberg.

Sorry @Bassman60, we've hijacked your Welcome thread. :( :)

OP
OP
Bassman60

Bassman60

Free Member
Mar 15, 2016
Lulea Sweden
Funster No
MH
Rv intergrated
Exp
Since 2009
Hi and welcome, As my favourite band are swedish can i ask what covers you play. steve.
Well my coverband we play covers from U2 ,Sweet, Rascal Flatts, The Boss, Deep Purple,Journey,Bon Jovi,Thin Lizzy, and several more.
What's you favorite band ?
Lennart

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Well my coverband we play covers from U2 ,Sweet, Rascal Flatts, The Boss, Deep Purple,Journey,Bon Jovi,Thin Lizzy, and several more.
What's you favorite band ?
Lennart
Hi, All time favourite Opeth, also like katatonia.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Hi folks !
I am a new Melker from Sweden where i work with airfield maintenance in the northern part of Sweden. I been driving Rv since 2009, me and my wife and our dog. I play bass and sing in a coverband. I am also a member of Scandinavia largest club for motorhomes it called " Husbilsklubben.se" and we are trying to update our site so that's why I start looking at your site . We are working with to convert to Xenforo.
Best regards Lennart
Welcome and well done for paying (y) the rewards of money saving information are priceless :) Enjoy

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Lennart, there is a Motorhomefun band called Rex-Factor. We have a charity gig last weekend in May and our bass player cant make it.
Do you want to help out?
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Welcome to the Fun

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Hi Lennart and welcome from another member from Sweden, Jämtlands län, Best regards Alf and M(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back