Rally New Meet with Meat and crazy happenings... (2 Viewers)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Who will take on Warren Beatty sorry Derek Batey's role for Mr and Mrs then....;)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Bump,,

Still a few places to fill, that's a strange one for me :rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 26, 2010
Conwy, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Relay self build
Exp
Since 2007
This is the weekend before the NEC Caravan and Motorhome Show which starts on the Tuesday 14th October and runs to 19th. So good timing to make a longer jaunt out if the show is of interest.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Hi everyone, I'm just trying to test out the events reminder thing, if your coming and on the list could you add yourself in the event?

Go to Events, find the event, and add yourself. I'm led to believe that this will then update me and Nikki and also give you a reminder...

Also, been down to pay today and have a good look round, cracking venue and could possibly get a couple of late bookers on grass, if needed. Lovely hall

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Just let me know how much Paul :D
terry

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Hi everyone, I'm just trying to test out the events reminder thing, if your coming and on the list could you add yourself in the event?

Go to Events, find the event, and add yourself. I'm led to believe that this will then update me and Nikki and also give you a reminder...

Also, been down to pay today and have a good look round, cracking venue and could possibly get a couple of late bookers on grass, if needed. Lovely hall

Should have said . . . hey It works, Paul

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years

Bit Tecchy for me but I'll try
however the cheese is a Stinker.

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Is there room for me please prob on my own with this one lol

Hills you definitely are a lady,

Are any single ladies going? As no miserable MH's are allowed I would have to come on my own!
See Above

& Oh Yes Movan is going
( Sometimes she's a lady, Other's she drinks)
Brian is organising quiet drinkies though??

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Fun Continental night

New from the haganaps wild and stupid ideas collection comes a fun night for all at the Cranage Village Hall.

This is a quick in and out meet with the emphasis on having a laugh, doing some cooking and making yourself look a little on the daft side.

The long and short of this is that we have hired a hall, have hard standing along with Elsan point and water as well as some kitchen facilities tables and chairs.

Friday- is arrival day and no arrivals are allowed before 2pm making this meet a great opportunity for the workers of the world to rejoice wherever you come from and the retired generation to amble along at your own leisure. Friday evening will be nothing more than a get together in the hall with some soft music and a welcome aboard drink and chat with wine and cheese.

With the Smelliest cheese competition taking place at 10pm...
so go now funsters, find the most rancid eddable cheese you can.

Saturday- is where it’s at!!! Saturday is party day/night. With all funsters actively engaging in some special Jacobs table American Buffet get together. The theme is ICI (Indian Chinese or Italian) so even the worst cooks amongst us will be able to throw a pizza in the oven!!!. However, Nikki has now informed me that she is dragging me kicking and screaming to the continental word and wishes for even further dishes from afar.... Goulash (whatever that is) and alike from anywhere you like (no Mcdonald's please)

The night will be supplemented by some fine wine or ale of your choice that you wish to bring along and we can then get seriously down to business, I have lined up a few 1980’s game-shows along with the Motorhome Mastermind 2014 championship, which will take about 5 mins to complete, Mr & Mrs and if I can sort it out... Bullseye. There might be some karaoke, there might not, who knows, we will simply see how it goes and how involved people get and by experience this could be very involved.

Sunday morning will be strong black coffee morning in the hall and time to go off with all vans having to vacate by 3pm for insurance reasons.

The Venue will be the Cranage Village hall Cranage. Simply put it is junction 18 of the M6 and a mile down the road.

It is approximately a mile to Spinney motorhomes from the hall where there is a very large stock of both Motorhomes and accessories for you to browse. The other direction is the quaint village of Holmes Chapel where the birth of the famous Harry Styles from the famous “one direction” took place!!!

At present I have space for 25 units but sadly no RV’s due to access and space.

The cost for the weekend of fun will be £19.25 which covers Hall rental, unit price and a bit for fun nibbles. There is no electric hook up but you won’t need it for this length of time, It’s a case of Get in Get funned and get out. Payment will be via paypal or chq prepaid due to the cost of outlay of the hall and I will request payment at a later date.
So book now,
no miserable MHs allowed,

THE DATE
FRIDAY THE 10TH OCTOBER- SUNDAY THE 12TH OCTOBER
So far, those stupid enough to attend are--
1 Haganap
2 Drago65 (birthday girl on board)
3 Terry
4 Jim&Sian
5 Cliffandger
6 Mousey
7 Teddy bard
8 Movan
9 Mikmcglynn
10 Busman
11 Ralphandbev
12 Jimbohorlickswithwine
13 Ambilkate
14 Davidg58
15 Ven (birthday girl on board)
16 triclops
17 Mittymad
18 Carol
19 Les
20 Martin
21 Hilldweller
22 gloworm
23 Beerdrinker
24 taranlass
25 scammellmanswife
26 burtonbird

takin shape nicely. Get in whilst you can ,,,,good game good game

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Oxfordshire - edge of the cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
Quite tempted. Haven't rallied yet - still a rally virgin- is this the right one to be our first? HWmbo needs some convincing - I am up for it! but OH is sitting on the fence

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Quite tempted. Haven't rallied yet - still a rally virgin- is this the right one to be our first? HWmbo needs some convincing - I am up for it! but OH is sitting on the fence
You won't be disappointed ! (y)

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
He can come but you'll have to stay in your van, this mouse not into sharing of da cheeses :rofl:

Joking aside, I think you'd love it, madas sounds fab, we are a friendly bunch and it's a nice small meet so there will be someone you get on with.....there may, heaven forbid be other cheese dislikers!

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Ok snoozy will add you later. Basically if you would like to be in bed for 10 with a cup of coco then this probably isn't for you.....
If your idea of fun is mixing in ,cooking a madras, trying fine wine and just simply relaxing and enjoying yourself then this may be the one for you.

Funsters are always helpful and I'm sure someone will take you under their wing and help you settle in..... :)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
I wasn't a cheese eater until literally two years ago, after 35 years of Cliff going on and on and on and on every time he ate cheese saying 'I cant believe you don't like cheese..... don't know what you're missing', then I tried it..... liked it...... and have eaten it ever since, so he now has to share his cheese - he has seen the error of his ways and has stopped going on and on and on about olives....... (I don't think he has any worries there though - love the oil, hate the fruit!)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back