Rally New Meet with Meat and crazy happenings...

Discussion in 'Scheduled Rallies' started by haganap, Aug 3, 2014.

1. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Fun Continental night

New from the haganaps wild and stupid ideas collection comes a fun night for all at the Cranage Village Hall.

This is a quick in and out meet with the emphasis on having a laugh, doing some cooking and making yourself look a little on the daft side.

The long and short of this is that we have hired a hall, have hard standing along with Elsan point and water as well as some kitchen facilities tables and chairs.

Friday- is arrival day and no arrivals are allowed before 2pm making this meet a great opportunity for the workers of the world to rejoice wherever you come from and the retired generation to amble along at your own leisure. Friday evening will be nothing more than a get together in the hall with some soft music and a welcome aboard drink and chat with wine and cheese.

With the Smelliest cheese competition taking place at 10pm...
    so go now funsters, find the most rancid eddable cheese you can.

Saturday- is where it’s at!!! Saturday is party day/night. With all funsters actively engaging in some special Jacobs table American Buffet get together. The theme is ICI (Indian Chinese or Italian) so even the worst cooks amongst us will be able to throw a pizza in the oven!!!. However, Nikki has now informed me that she is dragging me kicking and screaming to the continental word and wishes for even further dishes from afar.... Goulash (whatever that is) and alike from anywhere you like (no Mcdonald's please)

The night will be supplemented by some fine wine or ale of your choice that you wish to bring along and we can then get seriously down to business, I have lined up a few 1980’s game-shows along with the Motorhome Mastermind 2014 championship, which will take about 5 mins to complete, Mr & Mrs and if I can sort it out... Bullseye. There might be some karaoke, there might not, who knows, we will simply see how it goes and how involved people get and by experience this could be very involved.

Sunday morning will be strong black coffee morning in the hall and time to go off with all vans having to vacate by 3pm for insurance reasons.

The Venue will be the Cranage Village hall Cranage. Simply put it is junction 18 of the M6 and a mile down the road.

It is approximately a mile to Spinney motorhomes from the hall where there is a very large stock of both Motorhomes and accessories for you to browse. The other direction is the quaint village of Holmes Chapel where the birth of the famous Harry Styles from the famous “one direction” took place!!!

At present I have space for 25 units but sadly no RV’s due to access and space.

The cost for the weekend of fun will be £19.25 which covers Hall rental, unit price and a bit for fun nibbles. There is no electric hook up but you won’t need it for this length of time, It’s a case of Get in Get funned and get out. Payment will be via paypal or chq prepaid due to the cost of outlay of the hall and I will request payment at a later date.
    So book now,
    no miserable MHs allowed,

THE DATE
    FRIDAY THE 10TH OCTOBER- SUNDAY THE 12TH OCTOBER
    So far, those stupid enough to attend are--
    Haganap
    Drago65
    Terry
    Jim&Sian
    Cliffandger
    Mousey

• Like Like x 1
  2. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Wont be coming but I used to have a bullseye game, not sure if I have already given it away, but if not, I will bring it to malvern and you are welcome to use it. Has a bullseye dartboard and safe darts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. teddybard

teddybard Read Only Funster

4. BreweryDave

BreweryDave Funster Life Member

Godammit! I only work one weekend in three - and you picked the one!!!
    Oh well - next time!

5. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Me too, please Paul.

If Ican find them I have some HUGE playing cards for playing over 21 or whatever it is called = the Higher or Lower thing ...when I used to fund raise regularly. Are they any use ...? Don't want to start searching if of no use.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  6. haganap

Yes please Joy

7. Busman

Busman Funster

Super Smashing Great, Best of luck.
    One of my weekends off so count me in please
    Dave

• Like Like x 2
  8. champers

champers Funster Life Member

Alas Mr Haggers we should be a week into the start of our 2nd Autumn / Winter adventures, but if things were different we would have loved to have joined you ... Smelly cheese bring it on lolol x

Kath x

• Like Like x 1
  9. mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn Funster Life Member

Hello Paul, Please put us down for this fine meet, Mike and Tina .

• Like Like x 1
  10. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

[QUOTE="ourcampersbeentrashed, post: 1073638, member: 2222" Has a bullseye dartboard and safe darts.[/QUOTE]

huh!! Takes all the fun out of it. :LOL:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Funster

Damn Damn Damn still in China:sick::cry:

12. jonandshell

jonandshell Funster

Still recovering from the last one!

Plus we might upset the locals!

Have a good time in our absence everyone!!!!:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ralph-n-Bev

Ralph-n-Bev Funster

Sounds good fun , please put us two down Paul , if there's room left(y)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jimbohorlicks

Jimbohorlicks Funster

please include us also (Jim and Lyn)
    thanks
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ambilkate

Ambilkate Funster Life Member

Paul we cannot commit fully yet due to family commitments but we would like our names down please so we dont loose out if it gets fully booked in a few days. Hope this makes sense

• Like Like x 3
  16. DavidG58

DavidG58 Funster

Hello Paul, yes please, I might have to join the single men Terry and Busman (Dave) but coming either way, presuming I am not one too late (y)

• Like Like x 2
  17. haganap

Fun Continental night

New from the haganaps wild and stupid ideas collection comes a fun night for all at the Cranage Village Hall.

This is a quick in and out meet with the emphasis on having a laugh, doing some cooking and making yourself look a little on the daft side.

The long and short of this is that we have hired a hall, have hard standing along with Elsan point and water as well as some kitchen facilities tables and chairs.

Friday- is arrival day and no arrivals are allowed before 2pm making this meet a great opportunity for the workers of the world to rejoice wherever you come from and the retired generation to amble along at your own leisure. Friday evening will be nothing more than a get together in the hall with some soft music and a welcome aboard drink and chat with wine and cheese.

With the Smelliest cheese competition taking place at 10pm...
    so go now funsters, find the most rancid eddable cheese you can.

Saturday- is where it’s at!!! Saturday is party day/night. With all funsters actively engaging in some special Jacobs table American Buffet get together. The theme is ICI (Indian Chinese or Italian) so even the worst cooks amongst us will be able to throw a pizza in the oven!!!. However, Nikki has now informed me that she is dragging me kicking and screaming to the continental word and wishes for even further dishes from afar.... Goulash (whatever that is) and alike from anywhere you like (no Mcdonald's please)

The night will be supplemented by some fine wine or ale of your choice that you wish to bring along and we can then get seriously down to business, I have lined up a few 1980’s game-shows along with the Motorhome Mastermind 2014 championship, which will take about 5 mins to complete, Mr & Mrs and if I can sort it out... Bullseye. There might be some karaoke, there might not, who knows, we will simply see how it goes and how involved people get and by experience this could be very involved.

Sunday morning will be strong black coffee morning in the hall and time to go off with all vans having to vacate by 3pm for insurance reasons.

The Venue will be the Cranage Village hall Cranage. Simply put it is junction 18 of the M6 and a mile down the road.

It is approximately a mile to Spinney motorhomes from the hall where there is a very large stock of both Motorhomes and accessories for you to browse. The other direction is the quaint village of Holmes Chapel where the birth of the famous Harry Styles from the famous “one direction” took place!!!

At present I have space for 25 units but sadly no RV’s due to access and space.

The cost for the weekend of fun will be £19.25 which covers Hall rental, unit price and a bit for fun nibbles. There is no electric hook up but you won’t need it for this length of time, It’s a case of Get in Get funned and get out. Payment will be via paypal or chq prepaid due to the cost of outlay of the hall and I will request payment at a later date.
    So book now,
    no miserable MHs allowed,

THE DATE
    FRIDAY THE 10TH OCTOBER- SUNDAY THE 12TH OCTOBER
    So far, those stupid enough to attend are--
    Haganap
    Drago65
    Terry
    Jim&Sian
    Cliffandger
    Mousey
    Teddy bard
    Movan
    Mikmcglynn
    Busman
    Ralphandbev
    Jimbohorlickswithwine
    Ambilkate
    Davidg58

takin shape nicely. Get in whilst you can ,,,,good game good game

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ven

Ven Funster

YES PLEASE!!!!!! Sunday just happens to be my Birthday too :D

• Like Like x 4
  19. triclops

triclops Funster Life Member

Please add Triclops (Jeff and June) to the list - don't want to miss this :party3:

• Like Like x 4
  20. mitzimad

mitzimad Funster