Since 2004
Hmm that is what I wondered Brian. :cry:

Wonder if it is available nearer Zahora? :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lancer

Free Member
Nov 9, 2010
Funster No
On a recent visit to the new site I asked Costa the director if they would fit an LPG pump so that RV's could fill their tanks. I did mention that it would be a good way to attract RV owners and could encourage them to use the site. He said they were bringing this point up at the next meeting so I'm hoping that they will be adding an LPG pump facility at the new site.

They do already offer LPG bottled gas on their old site so I think it will automatically be available at the new one.

Stu

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
On a recent visit to the new site I asked Costa the director if they would fit an LPG pump so that RV's could fill their tanks.
Stu

I can't imagine the regs involved in this, I would not hold your breath.

Having said that, near here there is a fully automated LPG filling point in an unattended yard, just stick CC in a fill. So it can be done.

Lancer

Free Member
Nov 9, 2010
Funster No
I can't imagine the regs involved in this, I would not hold your breath.

Hi, Hilldweler

Marjal already own two petrol stations and according to Costas the Repsol people have told him there will be no problems in installing one.

So here's keeping our fingers crossed that they do...

Stu

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
far cheaper if wintering in spain to use spanish bottles and more convieniant . gas bottles can be swpped just about every street corner. lpg isnt cheaper like here.

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
far cheaper if wintering in spain to use spanish bottles and more convieniant . gas bottles can be swpped just about every street corner. lpg isnt cheaper like here.

I have heard though that getting a bottle to start off is not easy and is expensive? :Smile:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
stop a gas bottle truck 10euro deposit. or just lok at the weekly car boot .
some say they have problems but havent come across it yet. always meet someone that needs a bottle every year. just ask around. you do see them here as well. again check your local dump or gas bottle store they do sometimes have odd bottles . i got two maroc bottles and 3camping gas bottles for 6 quid a couple of years ago at our dump.

pkurzok

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
australia
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
reposol lastest map show to alcante
38deg 18minute 6.58sec 0deg 31min 41.49 sec
38deg 22minute 34.00 sec0 deg 30min 33.00sec
paul

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
stop a gas bottle truck 10euro deposit. or just lok at the weekly car boot .
some say they have problems but havent come across it yet. always meet someone that needs a bottle every year. just ask around. you do see them here as well. again check your local dump or gas bottle store they do sometimes have odd bottles . i got two maroc bottles and 3camping gas bottles for 6 quid a couple of years ago at our dump.

The truck driver we stopped said it was not possible to get a bottle without an empty or a certificate of conformity for the system after it was inspected by one of their engineers, We were quoted between 160 and 200 euro for the inspection.

We got our from a junk shop at 20 euro each.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back