New Leisure Batteries prior to Pembrey Meet (1 Viewer)

Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
13 Years, 20 years with a caravan
As I have just increased my solar power by an extra 200w I decided I had better update my battery bank. I have just ordered 3 x DC24 Hankooks/Alphaline what ever you want to call them from good old battery mega store as 2 of them will replace my old batteries and I decided to add a third one under the passenger seat. So I had better get the prep work done as we will be leaving early wednesday for good old sunny Wales.
Anyway the most importent thing has already been done (Beer in Van).
Phil.
:party2::clap2::cheers:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
A good buy, I have 3 x Hankooks (110amps) and 200 watts of solar. Not been "on grid" since March this year. Enjoy Pembrey.

OP
OP
Boycie
Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi John, I have been looking at them and they are at least proper deep cycle not dual purpose and my current batts are Alphaline and are a few years old now but the previous owner had solar panel added plus an additional battery but did not replace the original hab battery under the drivers seat so they are now only as good as the original. So hence the change. Doing it this way was my easiest option and also adding a few more AHs.
Phil.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
All this work on your van , I did not realise I had spent that much money on my transit . Haha. Hope you 2 ok.

OP
OP
Boycie
Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
All this work on your van , I did not realise I had spent that much money on my transit . Haha. Hope you 2 ok.
Hi Colyn, Yea it soon mounts up. Just had an MOT and full service. Tax end of the month its almost as bad as the bl**dy Tax Man.
Were fine thanks hope you two are ok hope to see you soon.
Nicki & Phil.

OP
OP
Boycie
Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As I have just increased my solar power by an extra 200w I decided I had better update my battery bank. I have just ordered 3 x DC24 Hankooks/Alphaline what ever you want to call them from good old battery mega store as 2 of them will replace my old batteries and I decided to add a third one under the passenger seat. So I had better get the prep work done as we will be leaving early wednesday for good old sunny Wales.
Anyway the most importent thing has already been done (Beer in Van).
Phil.
:party2::clap2::cheers:
Just had notification that they have been dispatched. Good service or what.

(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back