New Funster games debuting at the Peterborough Show (1 Viewer)

jb0371old

Free Member
Jul 8, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
The inaugrial game of throwing toys out of a pram due to someones opinion, closely followed by spitting out your dummy when they best you in an adult debate, where both opionons are valid
:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
face to face ill have some of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

will it be held in the bar

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
The inaugrial game of throwing toys out of a pram due to someones opinion, closely followed by spitting out your dummy when they best you in an adult debate, where both opionons are valid

Excellent suggestion. Have a stage, 2 chairs face to face and a ref and let 2 people with opposing views have a 5 minute session on a subject of their choice. For instance, Maggie, grey water, fixed beds, rugby or footie, or whatever you feel strongly about.
The audience could be the jury and using the "clapometer" method to decide the winner. They could then go on to a final match where the winner can throw all his toys in someone elses grey water whilst wearing a Maggie mask and wearing his or her nation's flag.
All played in blazing sunshine sipping cold beer, or is wine better?
But is red better than white? Is Aldi better on choice than Lidl?
On your marks..............................

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
What a great idea, my mrs would be able to give free coaching to those wanting to perfect the art of never ever being wrong in an argument (she's also a world class teddy chucker). I have'nt got the nuts to ask her if she'll help out but i'm sure somebody on here will have.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
cruiser

i am still coming.but my better half has brought me a king size gag.and as i am the boss.i will do as i am told.:Doh:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )

Sorry, but the dummy spitting competition happened last 2 years ago at the Thetford Bash !!

Absolutely genuine as any one who came to the meet will testify !!!

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
What a great idea, my mrs would be able to give free coaching to those wanting to perfect the art of never ever being wrong in an argument (she's also a world class teddy chucker). I[HI] have'nt got the nuts [/HI]to ask her if she'll help out but i'm sure somebody on here will have.

So you have argued before then ?

Pitch her against mine, you will enjoy seeing her lose.
I lost mine ! when she asked what I wanted for Xmas, all I said was can I hear you say just once ? "I'm sorry, I'm wrong"!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back