Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Up till now, if you wanted to buy a Funster flag, a mug or a teddy bear you had to hunt down the particular thread I was selling them in, so I have decided to make that much easier and put all the club items into a small shop.

Hope you like it... Its still a work-in-progress right now, [HI]but please feel free to buy something to test my systems[/HI]::bigsmile: Link Removed

Looked round the shop Jim, no-one in our house called Sue or Jim so I'll give the mugs a miss.

Is there any chance that I could test out the disgruntled customer demanding their money back system, perhaps for something fairly expensive? . . . . . . .:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Gimme a break,. it was after 5pm yesterday when you ordered yours and Jaws ordered his today, they are not magic bears we rely on the postman::bigsmile:

That's very bad news! Where in the product description does it state that they are not magic bears?
Next you'll be telling us that they're toys & not real bears at all :RollEyes:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Looked round the shop Jim, no-one in our house called Sue or Jim so I'll give the mugs a miss.

Is there any chance that I could test out the disgruntled customer demanding their money back system, perhaps for something fairly expensive? . . . . . . .:winky:

Thanks for that Sue:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back