New fifth wheel arrived today (1 Viewer)

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We got a call today at 6.45pm to say our fifth wheel had arrived with the dealer in Mildenhall, Suffolk who has imported it into this country for us. We couldn't wait to have a look at it, so he kindly stayed back and allowed us time this evening to whizz over to take a look (only 20 mins. from where we live).

We ordered this back in December and were expecting delivery before now, but thankfully we'll get to spend a little time in it before we head off to the States end of May.

All being well we should get it by this weekend following the conversion and everything else that needs doing, move our belongings into it and head off to the MHF meet at Peterborough next week.

It's so much better than we expected, going to have another look tomorrow when we will have more time, didn't want to hold them up too much as they were kind enough to stay with us for an hour or so this evening.

We have taken some pictures of the inside, will get more pictures tommorrow to put on here, that's if anyone is interested.

Nigel and Pamala

GIBLA53

Free Member
Jul 26, 2009
Powys/Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Compact
Exp
since 2002
We got a call today at 6.45pm to say our fifth wheel had arrived with the dealer in Mildenhall, Suffolk who has imported it into this country for us. We couldn't wait to have a look at it, so he kindly stayed back and allowed us time this evening to whizz over to take a look (only 20 mins. from where we live).

We ordered this back in December and were expecting delivery before now, but thankfully we'll get to spend a little time in it before we head off to the States end of May.

All being well we should get it by this weekend following the conversion and everything else that needs doing, move our belongings into it and head off to the MHF meet at Peterborough next week.

It's so much better than we expected, going to have another look tomorrow when we will have more time, didn't want to hold them up too much as they were kind enough to stay with us for an hour or so this evening.

We have taken some pictures of the inside, will get more pictures tommorrow to put on here, that's if anyone is interested.

Nigel and Pamala
Please post images its always fascinating to see the variations - good luck btw. Al.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
heheheh bet your like a couple of big kids(with big grins) at the mo knowing your new 'toy' has arrived but you cant wait play with it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
You think we are HAPPY!!!!!!!!
Truck passed MOT today ------New towing mirrors AND new Stainless side steps arrived in the 5er !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::roflmto::roflmto::Smile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Nigel & Pamala

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Congrats, I can feel your excitement from here. Can't wait to see the photos:thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?

Nigel and Pamala

Hi Guys.

Very interested in seeing the pics.

I take it you bought unseen from the importers.I can imagine the excitement.:Cool:

I am looking for more info myself as I think a 5er might be the way to go for us too,

Regards Steve.

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Look forward to seeing it in due course - cannot make Peterborough and by the sound of it you are taking retirement seriously and following the dream to America - how long are you planning ?? Congrats on completing the business sale you can now reap the benefits of your years of hard work !!!:thumb:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Great stuff, now the pleasure really starts :thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
nice one Guys,
look forward to seeing it.:thumb::thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Great news you two
How many will fit inside for the home warming paty and do we need to take wellies off:thumb:
Many happy 5th wheelers::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Geo

davidjones

Free Member
Nov 16, 2009
Stockport
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
3rd year 5ver
New 5er

Very good news despite the long wait. Have a great time with your new baby & in the US too!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back