Free Member
Mar 29, 2011
llandudno. North Wales
Funster No
MH
hymer Swift 544
Exp
1 year
Hello all, I bought my Fiat Ducato Hymer Swift C554k from Brownhills 2nd hand last June, still waiting to get the courage to go it alone without my hubby, who is still working. We are both travellers but not in motorhomes, I just love it for the freedom it gives me. Would love to hitch up with others in my area whom I could follow to events, or meet up. Trying to get new key and sigma alarm seems to be costing an arm and a leg, and I have no spares. £300 plus is what I am quoted!!!! hyas anyone got any ideas? :ROFLMAO:What with the cost of diesel going up etc etc maybe I should sell it now:cry:Anyway would love to chat to anyone. We live nr Llandudno in North Wales.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the forum, so north Wales and not "elles bells" in Spain, hee hee there are many funsters in wales all fighting to get out in order to find some sunshine:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
footsteps-1.jpg

do pop into chat of an evening and meet some fellow funsters. I'm sure someone would be glad to help you over your first day nerves.:thumb::thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Don't worry about going it alone to any Fun event, several people do. Also don't worry about driving the van as some do - Jill does most of our driving :Smile: Some would say better than I do ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun, we have a rally not to far from you at Chester over the Easter Bank holiday, another Fun rally is at the Cheshire Show Ground in July, have a look on the rallys and meets forum you may see something to suit. You have a lot of choice where you are for camping near to Anglesey and Snowdon. :welcomefunster:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcomefunster:

Dave .:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.