Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi all,

We have just installed a new downloads section that will make it easy for members to share files with each other. The following file types are allowed zip rar tar gz and pdf as well as jpg and gif picture formats.

If you have any files that you think might benefit others please do upload them to our server. There are a few different categories in which to organise the downloads, if you need any more then please shout. You can find the link to the downloads section in the navigation bar that is on the left hand side of the home page. (or click Link Removed) The following pictures show how easy it is to upload your files. Files that are uploaded are moderated, so they will not appear straight away, as soon as they are approved, they will be downloadable

This is the Downloads home page just click on ADD

Down1.jpg

Then complete this simple procedure and upload

Down2.jpg

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi jim just uploaded one file ok. tried to upload a bigger one (6.3mb) and its no go, is there a file size limit? if there is could you put it in the download section so people can see it and not waste time trying to upload files that are to big.

Olley

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Olley, Sorry your having trouble. The limit is set at 10mb, but I am learning that I might have to tweak a server setting for files over 3mb, I will read a help file or two if I get time today. What file type was it?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back