• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD New Double Skillet - the original 10" one! (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
My MH friend has been continuing with his garage clear out so I'm listing some bits on here for him to see if anyone's interested before he sticks them on Ebay.

Whilst rummaging around he found this little beauty which is now a rare beast being the larger 10" version, not the 8" one that's available now. Its brand new & boxed, had never been used or unpacked ... the handles were still wrapped up! It includes folding heat diffuser too and he'd like £55 including P&P as it will cost a bit to post.

Please note the following ...

Upon inspection he found that the folding diffuser had been stored inside one of the pans and consequently has scratched/rubbed the Teflon coating on the side - see below photos (he has been duly chastised!). It won't affect its use as a skillet but obviously needs mentioning.

ds 0.JPG
ds 1.JPG
ds 2.jpg
ds 3.jpg

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Only trouble is we are out of the UK until June. Can I pay and you look after for me? No problem if not, let someone else have it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Amy

So long as you paid him for it I could hold onto it and send it off when you want it ... I promise not to use it! :D

Alternatively, if you want I can look into how much it would cost to post it to where you are now?

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks Mel.

I don't need it sending out to Spain as we have one with us. If you are happy to keep it until June we can collect on our way up to the Scottish meets. Really appreciate it Mel.
Thanks
Sandra

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
No problem, I'll PM you with details of where to send the dosh!

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Just had a quick rethink, will PM you our UK address, as the price includes postage it would be more convenient to pick it up from there, plus it will get it out of your way.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Okay dokey, I've just PMed you with payment details so can you just add the postage back on which I'd deducted - I assume there'll be someone in the UK to receive it?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back