New CoPilot Caravan edition

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Adbt, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Adbt

Adbt Funster

Off to Chatsworth in the Bailey in 20 mins , put all the dimensions in , let's see if it does better than the TomTom
    Anybody else downloaded it ? Cheers !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Taran_Las

Taran_Las Funster

I'm eager to hear your experiences.(y) The reviews I've read weren't too positive.:(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Puddleduck

Puddleduck Funster

And me ....... I think we are going down the tablet and satnav app route so investigating which app is going to work for us.

4. Adbt

Adbt Funster

Nice interface ( tho no actual speed display ) , no surprises on route ( did not try and direct me down B roads as TomTom did ) Unsuitable roads appear to be coloured red with low bridges clearly marked . First impressions are good tho I know this route quite well . A week today we are off to Bristol, Cardiff and Glastonbury so a greater test awaits , will keep you up to date with more in depth review then .

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hellski

Hellski Funster

I too have recently downloaded this version of the app in preparation of delivery of our MH next month. Good to hear first impressions are good and look forward to the update following your trip down to the west country.

6. funflair

funflair Funster Life Member

You might find one of the option to interchange actual speed with a few other options including altitude.

EDIT, when you have a route planned tap one of the little boxes at the bottom right or left and an options page should come up.

Martin

7. urban_biker

urban_biker Funster

I had already paid for the Standard co-pilot. Unfortunately there is no upgrade path, can't even carry across maps I've paid for on the standard version. So I guess I am stuck with the standard version for a bit.

Its a good app though, especially once I found low energy mode so it doesn't kill my phone battery. Before that it would flatten the phone battery before I reached my destination, even with phone plugged into a 2 AMP charger.

8. Fragle

Fragle Funster

I did email them and ask for upgrade as we already have co pilot. Computer said no(n)