New Comers To Motorhome Fun (1 Viewer)

chrisandtina

Free Member
Aug 11, 2008
Funster No
Hi eveyone our names are Chris and Tina we have been motorhoming for the past year in our Lunar 800, just returned from touring France, Spain, and Portugal.We realised the Lunar was a bit small for myself Tina and our 10 stone rottweiller Bruno after travelling 4000 miles,so we part exchange the Lunar for a Gulfstream Independence RV. We purchased the rv from Oakwells who were very good in all aspects in our exchange.Would like to know if there are other Gulfstream independence owners out there. We have become members of the Big Pitch guide and found this to be very helpful, also we met Dick at Malvern show who is full of great information (thanks Dick) As you all can imagine we have plenty of storys to tell. At the moment we are staying at Broad Park in Plymouth (great site and great wardens) Regards Chris and Tina.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome to Fun Chris & Tina:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

chrisandtina

Free Member
Aug 11, 2008
Funster No
thanks for the wellcome

Thanks to DYLAN, JOHN (ROADRUNNER) JIM, AND WINNEBAGOTONY from Chris and Tina.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

donna g

Free Member
Sep 13, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Buying soon!
Exp
none yet!
Hi eveyone our names are Chris and Tina we have been motorhoming for the past year in our Lunar 800, just returned from touring France, Spain, and Portugal.We realised the Lunar was a bit small for myself Tina and our 10 stone rottweiller Bruno after travelling 4000 miles,so we part exchange the Lunar for a Gulfstream Independence RV. We purchased the rv from Oakwells who were very good in all aspects in our exchange.Would like to know if there are other Gulfstream independence owners out there. We have become members of the Big Pitch guide and found this to be very helpful, also we met Dick at Malvern show who is full of great information (thanks Dick) As you all can imagine we have plenty of storys to tell. At the moment we are staying at Broad Park in Plymouth (great site and great wardens) Regards Chris and Tina.

Hi Guys

I would be interested to hear more about your experiences in Europe & also in Plymouth, as we live here too! ::bigsmile:

We may be in the position of looking for a site in Plymouth for a month or 2, till I finish work & we go off travelling (if we sell our boat & buy an mh that is...:RollEyes:). So any info you can pass on would be very useful!! :thumb:

Likewise, if you need anything while you're in sunny Plymouth, let me know! ::bigsmile:

donna g

ps If you need entertainment while you're here, take a look at the website below!
Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back