Feb 24, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9010df
Exp
Newbie, but over 10 years in a campervan
I like the look of them to be honest.

Euramobil make their MH's in the same factory used by Westfalia, I'm led to believe so quality should be pretty high. I almost went for a Euramobil 675VB which is from their 'Profila' range, but was put of by a few suggesting this was their budget range and wasn't as good as more expensive models in their range (which stands to reason looking back at it now).

Either way, I'd probably plump for a Euramobil over a Swift.

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I like the look of them to be honest.

Euramobil make their MH's in the same factory used by Westfalia, I'm led to believe so quality should be pretty high. I almost went for a Euramobil 675VB which is from their 'Profila' range, but was put of by a few suggesting this was their budget range and wasn't as good as more expensive models in their range (which stands to reason looking back at it now).

Either way, I'd probably plump for a Euramobil over a Swift.

Any day of the week:) I would stay clear of Profila range though..I had one that had build quality issues, appeared at 4 .5 years into warranty, work was sorted under warranty with no drama, but still. They may be better now as mine was one of the first in 2007

more expensive ranges in a different league. Personally always liked the Terrestra range. whats a swift warranty these days - 5 minutes?:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Trouble is not coming to UK, NO rhd and the price if it came would 1 Euro equals £1, so no change there then.

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Trouble is not coming to UK, NO rhd and the price if it came would 1 Euro equals £1, so no change there then.

Not for the first year was the way I interpreted it.......Why the need for RHD it will be £10K + more at the very least extra!:censored:

Saw the Carthago I 138 for £83K!! yesterday on a UK dealers site. and that was with no extras!:D I can get one imported with all the packs (extra £5K) for £55,000:rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back