Free Member
Feb 16, 2012
North east
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
Hi everyone,

Just signed up to this site, dont have a MH finding it tough to make a descision. Currently, we tow a twin axle swift conquerer with a Jeep grand cherokee, undecided if a largish MH would be best or to go for new(ish)tug such as a double cab pick up and 8ft wide Hobby caravanvan. Being retired, we would like to winter in the warmth and summer here, we travel with 3 cats so an MH with internal access to a garage with fixed bed over would be the ideal. any views/advice much appreciated

Regards

john

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi John. No idea but welcome anyway. I'm sure some clever bods will be along shortly. :flyingwelcome:

Ivy

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and Welcome to Fun, sorry i cant help with your dilemma over van or m/home, as you can see we are still technically tuggers all be it a 5th wheel unit and pickup

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Swiftroy1

Free Member
Jan 3, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome John. It took me nearly a year to make up my mind for which van would suit. visiting shows and dealers. I hope you find your ideal van.

Roy

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
Hello welcome to the Forum, please take your time to find a van have a good look around and when you see one or two you like go back a few times to make sure you get the right one for you.

We made some silly mistakes and lost silly money because of it.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hello and welcome to Fun, I am biased but after changing from Caravan to Motorhome love the freedom the Motorhome brings, you can park in beautiful places often staying the night you can use th Aires in France, the one thing you would probably need some other transport though, like cycles or electric bikes to get around when on a site. Which ever you choose enjoy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back