New Bike

Discussion in 'Motorcycles and Motorhomes' started by Adrian1, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Adrian1

Adrian1 Funster

Well as we have just give up work needed a treat and thanks for finding out about the Caravan Clubs deal with Suzuki and this site (did not read advert) treated my self to a v strom 650 had been looking at one as Heather had to be happy to go on one but was going to wait, but with the offer saved £1050.00 had to go for it and have booked to take motorhome with bike in tow to Aragon gp in sept first trip in europe (have taken caravan before)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Baldeagle7470

Baldeagle7470 Funster

See you there,already booked,tickets currently on special offer on MotoGP.com,enjoy,by the way Vstrom is a great bike.

3. Forestboy

Forestboy Funster Life Member

@Adrian1
    Great choice nice bike.
    Enjoy Aragon I rode down there 3 years ago for the Motogp.
    We're riding to Austria in a few weeks for the Motogp then Czech Republic the week after for the Czech Motogp.

4. Adrian1

Adrian1 Funster

Tickets good value £40.00 three days general admission and found a campsite near by (I think) using acis

5. Forestboy

Forestboy Funster Life Member

Thats about the right price for a weekend Motogp in Spain or Italy or anywhere except rip off Briton and the reason I refuse to go to Silverstone. Valencia was £55.00 with a seat Jerez was about the same not sure what Austria and Czech Republic are yet I expect Austria is a bit more expensive but nowhere near UK price.