Jan 22, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt 2 berth
Exp
Since April 2011
Hi Guys

Exciting day Friday, up early to get a train to Manchester then to Glossop to collect out lovely new Motorhome. Good handover from dealer, taking advice from here we checked everything worked as it should then off home.

After loading up we went away for the weekend to try it all out. Brilliant time !! Lots of admiring looks from people on site. The weather was fabulous.

I know the funsters like a picture or two so here's two. At dealers totally brand new:thumb:

With all the wonderful advice we had on here we had bought all the right stuff (ok there was some we did not need but never mind)

It's now in it's secure store waiting patiently for next weekend.:Cool:

Happy days:Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

Attachments

• New Motorhomea.jpg
    New Motorhomea.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 56
  • New Motorhomeb.jpg
    New Motorhomeb.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 56

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Yes very exciting indeed, wishing you many happy dayz out in your new baby

Glad all went well at the dealers, and great weather to try it out

Have fun and look forward to meeting you at a funster outing soon :thumb::thumb:

Kath n John

Upvote 0

scek

Free Member
Jan 12, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Couple of years or so.
We picked up our new e495 from Glossop a month ago (had a minor problem with the gas but now ok). Have found Glossop superb so far. Been away 3 weekends now in it, first 2 were on camp sites to get used to everything. Now just got back from 4 nights of wilding in Galloway Forest - superb (except for the idiot who pulled up outside at 6am this morning, blared his car horn and then sped off - if he'd stalled his car I'd of been on him).

Enjoy yourself.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back