Free Member
Mar 25, 2017
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
hi all always wanted to do the motor home thing and we are finally booked for a week in April and are looking to tour n orth of Scotland
So we are hoping to get some tips and advice on where to stay either in caravan parks or just idyllic places
All tips are appreciated on all subjects thanks in advance

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Check out the site called NC500 which is the North Coast 500, a route that is becoming popular with vans etc. Scotlands equivalent of the American route 66, but better I believe, will find out myself in July.
Wildcamping is permitted in Scotland and although I have only travelled around up there twice I never bothered with camp sites although I do believe that you need to apply for a permit if you wish to wild around the Loch Lomond area now as it is sooooooo popular.
Have fun wherever you go (y)

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

.... p.s. To get the most from the forum you will need to subscribe. It's well worth £15 and will allow you to continue posting beyond your initial five free posts as well as letting you into areas that non members can't access.

Broken Link Removed

Wyn

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Welcome Animated Emoticon.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Welcome, the west is best definately for scenery, head for achmelvic campsite if weather is good you will think you are in the Bahamas with the white sand beach , I would start hear and work down the coast some fantastic places to visit and stay, if it was two weeks I would start at Durness and work my way down again , whatever way you choose you will be in awe of the scenery

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back