New Aire/Camping Website, (Can you spraken ze deutche?) (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi All,

Currently in a lovely little Portuguese town called Esposende, just above Porto.

Spotted in the Aire there, I spied a sticker advertising a German Website/App, apparently all free that appears to tick a lot of bells, if not whistles.

Because I am lacking in my German (despite watching the Great Escape loads of times) and, although it says it's multi lingual, once off the front page it seems to be in their mother tongue.

Any good speakers out there care to give it the once over and comment on here. It states it's all free and I've no reason to doubt it As stated, it looks a good addition to the library.

Here goes: http://meinwomo.net/

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
On the web site there is an option to chose the language ( inc English ) :)

sewinlynne2

Free Member
Jul 21, 2013
Saron Dyfed
Funster No
MH
Elddis Riva GT Gold 175
Exp
since November 2016!!!
Only English on the homepage, the gubbins iz all in ze gruubbenfurten ein spitzzpoppenbanggenpipen.

Won't be going there in a hurry.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
If you right click on the Kraut text a box will pop up asking if you wish to Translate to English. Works fine for me - Windows 10 PC.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Just had a quick look on the laptop and most of the site is in English.
Can't see any information on signing up or cost though and lots of things like photos and maps don't seem to load unless you have signed in.
Might be a good resource as there seems to lots of places listed but need a bit of refinement yet.

Richard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 16, 2014
NOTTINGHAM
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Savannah
Exp
Almost a Newbie but not quite now.
Just been wandering around this site,, gives plenty of information but mostly in German. Windows 10 has translator and this works very well. Very informative site with lots on it but will take time to explore it fully.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
On the web site there is an option to chose the language ( inc English ) :)

I refer the Honourable gentleman to the comments I made some hours ago.
"Because I am lacking in my German (despite watching the Great Escape loads of times) and, although it says it's multi lingual, once off the front page it seems to be in their mother tongue."

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Well I'm fluent in German, but I can't get the bl+++y thing to work at all! Apparently, I've got to switch java on, before I can use it, and I've got no idea how to do that! Um Gottes Willen!

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Click on the Union Flag on the homepage then much of the basic info is in English, a bit basic perhaps but all you need is there. Seems the "mechanics" of the site are just in German and you appear to need Java installed.

One to add to the "library" but there are better resources.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back