Free Member
Jul 29, 2011
Calpe, Alicante, Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
There is a new aire opened a couple of months ago just down the road from our house. Needless to say the neighbours are not too happy about it being on the edge of a residential area.:cry: Planning permission was granted on the basis of it being an overnighter but because it's cheaper than the local campsites some people seem to be bedded down for the winter. There's hardly room to swing a cat on each pitch:Doh: but if you want a secure overnight stay on your way to southern Spain or Marjal then it could be useful.

I'm not in any way promoting the site but if you are interested send me a PM and I will give you the details. If you are planning to stop let me know and I'll pop down and say hello, it's only a minutes walk away.:thumb:::bigsmile:

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Is that the new site opened by Reuben and his partner, who also own a site in Denia ?

Regards, Bryan

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Planning to be in Calpe, at Camping Calpemar in Calle Eslovenia about Christmas will have a look at new site when there.

Regards, Bryan

OP
OP
wander

wander

Free Member
Jul 29, 2011
Calpe, Alicante, Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
Hi Bryan,

It's in easy walking distance from Calpemar camping, let me know when you are there, it would be good to meet another Funster.

Regards
Clive

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hello

Just to say we went there april 2012, and had a fab time, its really a good location, supermarket 2 mins away and beaches and restaurants 15mins walk.

Reuben also has the Denia aire, and are nice people to do business with.

If visiting in winter I think it might be a bit exposed with wind, as when we were there in April it was a little breezy at times.

Pat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
some of the plots would take a larger vehicle, but I guess that the best bet is to ask them direct, because if you have a trailer too it could be a bit tight, especially if the bigger plots have gone.

Pat

The wizened of OZ

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
Brisbane Australia
Funster No
MH
C Class Bailey 745 SE
Exp
Newbie to U.K. Extensive in Oz.
Calpe

Stayed in Calpe for 3 days in November. Definitely the best aire we have found so far. Only 12 euro per night down to 8 if you stay for a month. Two supermarkets within 5 minutes and the town within 10 ( walking, or staggering on the way back). :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back