Never leave home without one !

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by motorhomewave, Aug 26, 2011.

1. motorhomewave

motorhomewave Funster

Worried about missing a return wave from a fellow owner as your paths cross on the motorway ? worry no more ! For just £39.99 you could be the proud owner of the fully automated electronic hand waving mechanism. Plugging straight into your cigar lighter and windscreen mounted, this fully automatic life like hand scans oncoming traffic from up tp 300 metres away and when a fellow MH is spotted it instantly inflates and rotates from side to side in a jovial manner. This allows you to use your phone, drink from cans, munch on sandwiches etc in a far more relaxed manner as you drive along without the need to constantly be aware of other drivers. One more feature of the "Eco Hand" is the second setting which allows the hand to scan for caravaners and on seeing one of these it promptly inflates and erects a two finger salute, much to the amusement of the oncoming caravan driver. Fun for all ! Taking orders now, be quick these won't be around for long !:thumb:

• Like Like x 6
  2. CHRI$

CHRI$ Funster

i like a good hand job,could i order two please:thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  3. beachcaster

beachcaster Read Only Funster

Do you have any of the clenched fist up and down versions in stock.....to be used
    when car drivers overtake a bit tight....or generally annoy you?

Quite important to remember which hand/action you have on the mechanism
    as you can upset other motorhomers coming towards you :Smile:

barry

4. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

I my have designed a hand that automatically comes up with two fingers showing this sign if I have been cut up

V​