Netherlands camp sites on canals/lakes (1 Viewer)

Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
We want camp sites where we can relax and enjoy the view and cycle from as well. Open to suggestions especially around Gouda and tulip fields. Thanks.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
The Aire/stellplatz thingy in Gouda is great for the town and the cafes are good for relaxing and the. cycling around the town is lovely BUT it's not a campsite.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Camperplaats Het Groene Hart

Is a good spot to stop at for the Keukenhof gardens, it's a nice space but not fantastic views, they say it 7km to the gardens but we did 10 miles on the bike but a nice ride.

Martin

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
De Witte Raaf in Zeeland is a site in a great area for waterfront cycling. The cycle track from the camp site to the village of Veere along the water is brilliant Veere has some nice eateries and bars. The town of Middleburg is also within cycling distance as well as many more...

Clickem

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years
Has anyone used Camperpark Zeeland? What is it like for cycling and access to eateries?

Andy H

Free Member
Sep 18, 2016
East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
IH Tio Savanah PVC
Exp
We parked at the Gouda aire yesterday, it was ok for a short while, maybe an overnight stop, but I wouldn't want to spend my holiday there, it's a car park.

We are currently near Goes, on the southern shore of Veere Meer, two minutes walk from the shore, small site, perfect for a wind surfing canoeing, swimming, biking, etc. Two small minimarkets within a couple of km, cash point. 16 EUR per night with Stroom.

Andy

Andy H

Free Member
Sep 18, 2016
East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
IH Tio Savanah PVC
Exp
We parked at the Gouda aire yesterday, it was ok for a short while, maybe an overnight stop, but I wouldn't want to spend my holiday there, it's a car park.

We are currently near Goes, on the southern shore of Veere Meer, two minutes walk from the shore, small site, perfect for a wind surfing canoeing, swimming, biking, etc. Two small minimarkets within a couple of km, cash point. 16 EUR per night with Stroom.

Andy

Oops dodgy WiFi, sorry about double post.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back