LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Hi can anybody help please. A friend of mine has just taken delivery of his brand new van this week and after just fitting a gas low system on his van today for him he has gone and filled up with gas and gone home to test the cooker and the heating. The van has got a Alde heating 3010 system fitted and he has a fault on has info panel telling him he has got a Fan fault. I know he should take it back to the dealers but he was hoping to go to scotland tomorrow. He is going to join fun when he has got some time after he has sorted all his problems out, and believe me he has got a lot. But if anybody could give a bit of advice it would be much appreciated.:thumb:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Ian I know nothing.

But on rhe Rapido if you change gas bottles or run out of gas if you have gaslow.

There is a button on the pipe where it connects to the gass bottle you have to hold that in and let the air out.

Maybe if has has the same it might bz something simple like that.

Best of luck.

He has a nice MH.

Mel

OP
OP
edgy

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Thanks for that Mel but the gas is working and obviously you do know nothing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It is a beautiful van but he has got so many problems with it you would not believe it. I will post later once we have got this heater problem sorted. Speak to you both soon and hope you are well:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hi can anybody help please. A friend of mine has just taken delivery of his brand new van this week and after just fitting a gas low system on his van today for him he has gone and filled up with gas and gone home to test the cooker and the heating. The van has got a Alde heating 3010 system fitted and he has a fault on has info panel telling him he has got a Fan fault. I know he should take it back to the dealers but he was hoping to go to scotland tomorrow. He is going to join fun when he has got some time after he has sorted all his problems out, and believe me he has got a lot. But if anybody could give a bit of advice it would be much appreciated.:thumb:
If it is a brand new mh then a phone call to N+B at Polch in Germany should give you a quick and informed answer. I have a name and e mail address and phone number if you want it.
Also suggest your friend join the N+B owners club there are lots of informed owners who will be able to advise
Broken Link Removed

Norman

Soaringman

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2012
I personally would get it straight back to the dealer, and give them sxxt. But then I had my own problems, and feel that although my first van and spending so much money, I was treated like a stone in their shoe.
Not a good introduction into motorhoming.

OP
OP
edgy

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Thanks for that Soaringman. I have just spoken to him and he sounds very cheesed off. He ordered the van with a factory fitted awning and they forgot apparently to fit one:Sad: But the Dealer said they would fit one for him. I feel that is a bit of a con because a factory fitted electric awning that he asked for i suspect would be more expensive on the options list than a retro fitted one:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007

Then contact Polch in Germany and tell them exactly what sort of service (lack of it you received) everyone I have spoken to who has had dealings with them for their N+B have received abismal service with a take it or leave it attitude.
I shall be telling them my tale of woe when I go to Polch next week. Give me chapter and verse in writing and I will hand your letter over personally.
N+B really need to find another UK agent.

Norman

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011

As it's a brand new van the dealer should really pull out all the stops to sort it for your friend straightaway. I know, I live in a dream world! :RollEyes:

If they prove useless/unhelpful, it might be an idea to contact Graham Cutmore - UK's Number One Alde Man, and a very nice fella too. :Smile:

Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back