Need somewhere to stay over in Cornwall (1 Viewer)

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Hi, looking for somewhere to stay fo one night first week of April somewhere between Bodmin & Newquay, will have the motorhome & rally car on a trailer, not found anything so far, tried a couple of pubs & sites. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
The Bettle & Chisel at Delabole allows car park stop overs as well as having their own campsite/CL type field. Really friendly, good food and they'll do you a good breakfast in the morning before you go.

One thing though, especially with a trailer; the entrance is bloody tight!! Our MH, 2.4m wide, just about fit through with mm to spare.

http://bettleandchisel.co.uk

kelv

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2014
leicester
Funster No
MH
Carthago 145
Exp
I have stayed on King Arthur's car park tintagel in the past on the way to Newquay motorhome parking is allowed overnight for a few pounds can not remember the exact cost but about £5 a night

OP
OP
simbadog
Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Hide up on the moor overnight,don't know if that's feasible..
Might have to ;)

Will investigate that today, thanks (y)

The Bettle & Chisel at Delabole allows car park stop overs as well as having their own campsite/CL type field. Really friendly, good food and they'll do you a good breakfast in the morning before you go.

One thing though, especially with a trailer; the entrance is bloody tight!! Our MH, 2.4m wide, just about fit through with mm to spare.

http://bettleandchisel.co.uk

Damn, don't think I'd get through that gap :(

I have stayed on King Arthur's car park tintagel in the past on the way to Newquay motorhome parking is allowed overnight for a few pounds can not remember the exact cost but about £5 a night
Bit out of the way for me, but a good thought. ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Damn, don't think I'd get through that gap :(

When we arrived it was dark so I couldn't see just how tight it was and I flew through it.

In the morning when we left in daylight and I could see it was a lot more difficult (y):D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back