Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I need some help please.. I am down by the bottom road.. As the road is now washed out I need to get the two disabled scooters in to the car tomorrow.. to tonight ... I can normally do it with some help (Rick).. Motor Romin has helped many times in the past but he has moved off to the ARVE area.. the mud is to thick to get the wheelchair out of the car which I normally use.. So stuck in the RV since yesterday.. so if anyone feels strong with wellis on then some help would sure be appreciated.

The winnebago with the trailer.

Thanks

Bob:Blush:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We will help in the morning! Hang in until then. Oh, Bob has coffee, I like tea, both white with no sugar. Still fancy some of that Lemon Drizzle cake :) Jane

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Sue is defrosting a lemon drizzle cake for the morning

We will help in the morning! Hang in until then. Oh, Bob has coffee, I like tea, both white with no sugar. Still fancy some of that Lemon Drizzle cake :) Jane

Sue is defrosting the lemon drizzle cake for the morning... we can hang in to tomorrow no problems..

We may try and back the car into the area where the wind breaks are ... having taken them down first.. we still have the fiamma ground sheet down and the big scooter is on that.. so with luck it will not be muddy.. the baby one we have to break down.. but cannot do that until the big one is loaded.. needs to have a lift.. can do part of it.. Sue will get my wheelchair out of the car on to the ground sheet... If I try and do it in the road I would just sink int he wheelchair.. need a jack also pulled out from under the reece tow bar.. again cannot get to it in this mud.

Coffee or tea or whatever.. just say when... drizzle cake now out of freezer into fridge.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Might be able to help tomorrow if conditions have improved a little.
I have a hole in my boot so am having to be carefull where I go. You will see tonight :ROFLMAO: I also have a dodgy shoulder so if it is too heavy.....

Anyway, I will if I can..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back