Need an HPL laminate for my new fold down table (1 Viewer)

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
I'm making a folding replacement for the rather bulky table in our Burstner and am looking for a gloss pale coloured marble effect laminate (Formica). I also need a matching edging stip about 30mm wide. I can find a matt finish version of what I need:
Broken Link Removed

but would like a gloss finish as it matches the worktops in the rest of the van. Has anyone any idea where I might get some? I don't need anything much bigger than the one above.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I needed some to use and cover a weird size fireplace...
Luckily found this local supplier and they supply to public.
http://bgn.co.uk

Maybe do a search for laminate suppliers and you might find one closer to where you are...

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
When we attended the Stafford show last year there was a stand taking order for laminate sheet. They had loads of samples for you to take away:whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I needed some to use and cover a weird size fireplace...
Luckily found this local supplier and they supply to public.
http://bgn.co.uk

Maybe do a search for laminate suppliers and you might find one closer to where you are...

Hee hee - just down Bromford Lane from Margaret Street where I grew up! And directly below Metal Closures. (That there station seems to have grown a bit ........) From our house, if we were going 'up the lane' we were going up to West Bromwich whereas 'down the lane' we were obviously on our way down to Oldbury. It is actually a bit of a hill in places.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Hee hee - just down Bromford Lane from Margaret Street where I grew up! And directly below Metal Closures. (That there station seems to have grown a bit ........) From our house, if we were going 'up the lane' we were going up to West Bromwich whereas 'down the lane' we were obviously on our way down to Oldbury. It is actually a bit of a hill in places.

AND...... Not to far from the famous.. WEST BROM GROUND :) (y);)

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Is the Throstles club still there? or Fairlanes? (No - I know Fairlanes isn't LOL)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back