Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
scotland
Funster No
Exp
one year and six months
I need to find a speedo cable for a Swift Kon Tiki 1991 2.5 . Fuel D
talbot express

has anyone any ideas I have tried the usual breakers sites leaving number and e-mail address but nothing.
I can use sat nav for speed probably more acurate then the speedo and gives alarm when going over chosen speed. but I want a speedo any help would be great.

mythor

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
I need to find a speedo cable for a Swift Kon Tiki 1991 2.5 . Fuel D
talbot express

has anyone any ideas I have tried the usual breakers sites leaving number and e-mail address but nothing.
I can use sat nav for speed probably more acurate then the speedo and gives alarm when going over chosen speed. but I want a speedo any help would be great.

mythor

Hi

Try

Link Removed

http://forums.preloved.co.uk/fuseac...id-13244/startrow-21/maxrows-20/bcb4a22c.html

Link Removed

good luck

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

mythor

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
scotland
Funster No
Exp
one year and six months
re speedo cable

Thank you everyone for the help I will try and get on to it on monday if not I will leave it till after the new year as this week will be crazey trying to get organised .
Thanks again
ann

Upvote 0

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
speedo cable

sorry to take so long, delfin products at poole in dorset, ads in m m m, he had some earlier this year, he is the man who designd the replacement gear link for this model, sorry cant find his number, he is very honest and genuine, good luck,

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

mythor

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
scotland
Funster No
Exp
one year and six months
Thank you all

Sorry to take so long with the thanks . I was running to the wire to get M/H on the road as I was due to leave for Ireland within days. I got the part and have it as a spare as I was able to get the old part welded we have been away for a month , My Heater which I posted way back after christmas is working very very well now. My casscade is not but I hope someone has just disconnected it in error as the electric water is working just then on gas only it is not so I am going to have to have auto electrion have a look at it . Any way thanks to you all.
:thumb: mythor

Upvote 0

tashamarie

Free Member
Sep 1, 2009
norwich
Funster No
Exp
10years with family 4 years new family
hello , i am also now in need of a speeo cable for my fiat ducato 2.5 1994 lhd , can anyone help i cant get this part anywhere ?? thanks natasha

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

mythor

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
scotland
Funster No
Exp
one year and six months
speedo cable Natasha

Hi sorry not a personal reply but cannot get into my personal messages This is where I got my speedo from
Speedograph Richfield Ltd.
Rolleston drive,
Arnold ,
Nottingham. NG5 7JR
Phone .0044(0) 1159264235
e-mail info@speedographrichfield.com

remember to keep old cable when it is sent back to you so if it goes again you dont have to have it taken out before sendiing away again, less hassel all round.
you can still use your van when cable is out use sat nav for speed .
Hope this helps let me no how you get on.
Ann

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back