Need a Fiat Ducato workshop Manual

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by enery8, Sep 26, 2016.

1. enery8

enery8 Funster

I have already posted this request in Tech/mech alas to no avail. So on the basis maybe someone who has not seen it might be able to help I have now posted it here, hoping!

I have a 1992 FFB Tabbert based on a Ducato chassis and the only info I have with it is in German. The books I have are the Fiat User handbook and the FFB booklet but nothing in English. Any advise of whom to contact to access these publications would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has an old workshop manual lurking around I would be pleased to buy it from them.
    Heres hoping

Bill

2. chatteris

chatteris Funster

I think there are manuals on cd on ebay for reasonable money

• Like Like x 1
  3. enery8

enery8 Funster

Many of those are not for my model Ducato (being older). Others are bad photo copies of pages available FREE from Coastal Motorhomes which I have downloaded (legally). Even the Russek book is not as helpful as I had hoped only covering some aspects fairly briefly and being basically for the Citroen. However, none of these give easily accessible information on the 'nitty gritty'.
    I am hoping someone in our wonderful club might have a copy languishing in a drawer somewhere they would be prepared to sell me.

4. Billggski

Billggski Funster