Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
We have booked a coach trip to the NEC show tomorrow, not looking for anything in particular, unless a dealer makes me an offer I can't refuse on my M/H,thing is, we have to walk a fair way to pick up the coach at 7am in the morning, is it very warm in the halls, can I get away with only a thin/ no jacket?.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Yes you can, cos it is warm I wore a three quarter length sleeve, cotton T shirt with a chunky cardy, Pete wore a Tshirt with a light fleece, when we collapsed for lunch we took em off but didn't seem quite warm enough to leave em completely off - it was busy but it wasn't crammed, weren't throngs of people jostling in the aisles.

Dunno what the last day is like though! - but there are two cloakrooms in the concourse, after you go through the doors from outside - one by each entrance. Exhibition sort of goes round in 3 sides of a square, the last side being the concourse. Accessories are in the hall furthest up one end - we never got there!

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
We have just got back and it was quite warm in the halls and there were throngs of people. It was really quite crowded by lunchtime. Probably the weekend gets more than through the week. However, a great show with practically everything you will never need.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back