NEC visit tomorrow

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by injebreck99, Oct 20, 2012.

1. injebreck99

injebreck99 Funster

We have booked a coach trip to the NEC show tomorrow, not looking for anything in particular, unless a dealer makes me an offer I can't refuse on my M/H,thing is, we have to walk a fair way to pick up the coach at 7am in the morning, is it very warm in the halls, can I get away with only a thin/ no jacket?.

2. sedge

sedge Funster

Yes you can, cos it is warm I wore a three quarter length sleeve, cotton T shirt with a chunky cardy, Pete wore a Tshirt with a light fleece, when we collapsed for lunch we took em off but didn't seem quite warm enough to leave em completely off - it was busy but it wasn't crammed, weren't throngs of people jostling in the aisles.

Dunno what the last day is like though! - but there are two cloakrooms in the concourse, after you go through the doors from outside - one by each entrance. Exhibition sort of goes round in 3 sides of a square, the last side being the concourse. Accessories are in the hall furthest up one end - we never got there!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Southampton

Southampton Funster Life Member

We have just got back and it was quite warm in the halls and there were throngs of people. It was really quite crowded by lunchtime. Probably the weekend gets more than through the week. However, a great show with practically everything you will never need.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Evidently they pre-sold 33,000 tickets for today:thumb:

Peter