NEC Show

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by mondo, Aug 3, 2012.

1. mondo

mondo Read Only Funster

Do any members know how much a 1 day ticket is for The Motorhome Show at the NEC in October ...and what dates it is actually on..and where I can get tickets from..we are back in the UK for most of October so I fancy a jolly down there for a day out just for a good look round...

Your help is appreciated cheers:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  2. estcres

estcres Read Only Funster

The show is on from Tuesday 16 - Sunday 21 October.

The price is £7.25p (£6.25 if over 60) unless you belong to either the CC or C & CC when the tickets are £6.25p

You can call 0844 338 7799 or go online at www.motorhomeandcaravanshow.co.uk

You could of course just turn up and buy tickets on the day but they cost £10 (£9 if over 60)

3. MHVirgins

MHVirgins

We had a leaflet/brochure in this month's CC magazine advertising it and we thought it looked good. We would like to try to get along to it and have a good look around, but not sure if we can time it right on our way back up to Scotland. We're hoping to spend September in Brittany, but visit friends in Lincolnshire before we come back north.
    Will see how things go:Smile:
    Bill & Margaret

4. sedge

sedge Funster

We'd like to go this year (I mean I do, haven't told Pete he wants to go, yet!)

5. stevensson10

stevensson10

could anybody tell me how i can obtain stickers and badges for mhf as we are going to wrcester show but unfortunately we was too late to book with mhf so booked in general we can of course come over to your site as been suggested but we would like some form of identification so as youll know who we are we are members and subscribers thanks sue n steve:Smile:

6. MikeD

MikeD Funster

Windscreen Stickers

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum-announcements/32902-new-windscreen-stickers-here.html

Jim has them:thumb: