Chybax

Free Member
Apr 7, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach
Exp
We drove all the way from a very foggy Cornwall at 5am to reach a lovely sunny Birmingham 4 and a half hours later and it was well worth the trip, this was our first time at this show and we were not disappointed ( just tired by the end of the day) We went just to see the new Swift Bolero with end bathroom (we already have a 680FB) Well Done Swift you have a lovely model with lots of little extras , we were very impressed with this new layout and we also liked the new Kon-Tiki 659 ( to big for our drive !) We were giving a very good trade in deal but sadly we're not ready to change just yet. From this show Swifts order books are now very full and I can see why "Top Marks Swift". The price tags for the same layout in the Bessacarr now have the same price tags so its a case of which badge and wood colour you like! Great show well worth the journey:thumb:

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
nec,show

good afternoon all,me and pam my other half,went 2 show as well first time out in our kontiki 640,we av got a lot 2 learn but we av plenty of time.we stopped on stafford services s,bound on friday night,exspensive i thought 4 a motor home,we will not be doin that again£17pnd.when we got 2 NEC weparked in the disabled area,which was right on the doorstep,and yes it was a cracking show,all the top marques where there showing there homes,we picked up some goodies and met a lot of like minded people.we set off about 1600 and headed up the motorway 2 m54 then onto A41 to come the scenic way home.we tried wild campin in a layby there was more noisefrom passin wagons.nxt time we will be more organised.i must admit a few ups and downs but we enjoyed it.all the best 2 every one,safe drivin:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back