NEC Show Ticket Draw

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by motoroamin, Sep 29, 2007.

1. motoroamin

motoroamin Read Only Funster

Just to let everyone know that I have secured 5 pairs of Complimentary Tickets for the show, worth up to £24.00 per pair:

NEC

I will set up the instructions for entry on Motorhome Chooser by Monday, closing date for entries will be midnight on Weds 10th. Winners will be notified by email and on the site, tickets will be posted by Fri 12th.

Good Luck !!

2. RichardnGill

RichardnGill Read Only Funster

Thanks for the info. I will be having a go. Out 4 nowt!

Just had a look at you website, looks very good:thumb:

Richard....

3. motoroamin

Thanks,

I posted the same news elsewhere and it has been edited, changing the context without public explaination.

Do people not undestand what it takes to be able to make this kind of offer? It has no monetary gain for me at all.

4. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

That's why some left and joined here..

5. motoroamin

Give credit where it's due, I have been contacted by another moderator and now by agreement have re-edited my post on the 'other' forum.

Mods have a job to do, (often a thankless one), but for me, this experience has raised a concern about editing by moderators without notification on the posts. Yes, I was notified, but the readers weren't, thats what really got my goat.

What's the policy on here?

6. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Hi there
    Frightening isn't it? We do not have any moderators on this site, so I doubt that your posts will "disappear" as they do elsewhere :BigGrin: I imagine that you were contacted after your post on this forum was "spied" and they have made a speedy U Turn (another one?????) :Rofl1::Rofl1:
    This site encourages freedom of speech, and not just free membership. The gestapo do not live here matey, you are among friends :Smile:

Keith