NEAT tow ball Wheelchair carrier (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Thought someone would like to know about a new item being produced by Chris Elliott up at his Peterborough works. This is a tow ball wheelchair carrier. I have one of the trailers he produces to move my scooter about.. as seen at many of the MHF meets. But this wheelchair carrier is for the bog standard wheelchair that folds up.. It can be moved from car to car or in my case car to my American RV. It fully folds up when not in use and can carry 30kgs.

Easy to fit and take apart..no tools needed, just pull a pin and it is folded. I saw this at the Newbury show and ordered one.. took about 2 weeks to delivery. I gather Chis is attending various shows this year to promote his disabled items like the trailer and the two different wheelchair carriers he has.. may be of interest to a motorhome person that does not want a wheelchair in the motorhome and does not want a trailer.

need more info.. just p.m. me

Bob:thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Have used it on a long jouney

I have now used the unit from Tunbridge Wells in Kent to Leicester.. very stable it is.

The company that makes it is www.chriselliottadaptions.co.uk They have a web site.

We are this weekend when we go to the great escape using it on the tow bar on the back of the car which will be on our car trailer. I can switch it from car to car or RV to car.. very pleased with it. Recommend the item.

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back