Nearly Newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by knokinonabit, Dec 28, 2011.

1. knokinonabit

knokinonabit Funster

Hi All

I,m not quite new to motorhome life as my wife and I have had caravans and VW campers in the past. We have been without for a while but got the urge again as we enjoyed ourselves when the kids were young. They don't want to holiday with us now, thank goodness, so we can do our own thing for the first time in years.

We were going to buy second hand but we kept finding fault with every one that we looked at. Eventually a smart salesman spotted our hesitation and pointed us at a brand new Elddis Classique 155 that was a cancelled order. It was too good a deal to turn down as it was only a couple of grand more than we were looking to pay second hand. Although we are officially the 2nd owners it had never left the forecourt, and even though it didn't have all the bells and whistles that we were looking for, we couldn't resist.

Over time we will fill it with all of the comforts that we want. We won't be in a rush to sell it, even though it is not at the luxury end of the market. We are happy, and that counts for everthing.

You will all get sick of me asking loads of questions so I'm sure we will soon get to know each other.

Happy New Year to you all

2. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

Hi and welcome to FUN

no question is a silly question, and we all have had questions to ask that we might of thought silly or trivial but there is always someone that can answer, infact the only silly question is the one you should of asked but didnt.

Enjoy your travels in your new home on wheels

3. f6c

f6c Funster

welcome

Welcome aboard:Wink:

4. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

Hi and welcome to the fun, no question is silly, without questions the forum would die.