• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Nearly New Scooter 125cc (Brought Dec 2014) (1 Viewer)

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I have a nearly new scooter for sale which i brought in December 2014 brand new from a local dealer.

This is a Lexmoto Valencia 125cc, it has only been on 1 trip on the back of the motorhome to spain in December and whilst there it has only done 170 kilometres. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bike, the only reason i am selling it is because i have now brought a towcar (smartcar).

The pictures are from when it brought it but the bike has not changed, the only mark on the bike that I am aware of is from where the straps were rubbing on one side of the seat so made a small tear. I will sort this out though as i am pretty sure this can be repaired easily enough.

The bike has a side stand and center stand, most importantly for us is that it only weighs 93kgs which is very light for a bike of this kind. it is electric start as well as kick start. The bike is garaged so not kept outside.Any viewing welcome, any questions let me know. You will of course need a full bike license to take 2 people on this.Not sure if you can ride these on learner plates as i passed my test so long ago it has all changed dramatically.

Of course being so new i have all the documentation and receipts as well as 2 keys etc. Official website here http://www.lexmoto.co.uk/ZN125T-K.php

This cost me over £1080 4 months ago and is still under warranty.

After £750 no offers, if you dont want the back box let me know and i will remove it and knock off what they charged me to fit it which was £30. The back box opens side ways as these bikes are not designed to have one but it works perfectly well this way and allows you to take a full size helmet.

IMG_0905.JPG IMG_0906.JPG IMG_0907.JPG

Thanks for looking

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
well that must of been the fastest sale ever. Already sold and deposit paid.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back