Navitel Navigator, anyone use it? (1 Viewer)

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Hi boys and girls, I'm currently trialling a new multi function product with a view to market. It includes satellite navigation which is Navitel Navigator and so far I have been unimpressed for a number of reasons but I just wondered if anyone on here had used it and what their feelings were. Over to you guys.

D.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi boys and girls, I'm currently trialling a new multi function product with a view to market. It includes satellite navigation which is Navitel Navigator and so far I have been unimpressed for a number of reasons but I just wondered if anyone on here had used it and what their feelings were. Over to you guys.

D.
Just downloaded it three days ago and must say I am well impressed with it, far better than any other free sat nav I have tried, I am dedicated to " here maps " but up to yet finding this much better , well impressed with the rerouteing never ever says u turn , just immediately reroutes.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years

D.
That impressed I'm considering downloading the truck version but at £49 it seems a bit steep if it doesn't work right.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Sorry I'm wrong, the one I've gotis mapfactor navigator, brilliant

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun