nature pure (1 Viewer)

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
any body got a nature pure filter i have just found out our new van has one but flow is just a trickle looked at replacement cartridges but cant see one which looks like ours ,it is white and sits in a black holder is there a cartridge inside the white plastic and how do u change the filter and where can you buy replacements .is there any reference no on anywhere thanks:Smile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
sounds the same as mine......does it look like this ?

pt400007.jpg

there is a plastic tab just above the black bracket where the filter body is widest.
You can just see the white tab to the right of the lettering on the body in the picture

If there is then pull the tab, its connected to a plastic 'cord' which holds the top and bottom halfs together.

Easier to remove the filter housing from the bracket by simply lifting it out.

Once the cord is out its a matter of twist and pull the two halfs apart....can be very tight.

The filter element simply sits in the bottom half.

To refit, put in the filter element and press the top back on making sure its fully in.
Take the cord and push it back in the hole until only the tab is exposed.

This should be your filter element in the link below.....a fair bit cheaper at the various shows.

As a temporary fix you can remove the element and refit the lid but you obviously wont have filtered water.

http://www.purewateronline.co.uk/400009-Nature-Pure-Ultrafine-Cartridge.html

Last edited:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I hope this helps
To change a filter you need to drain the cold feed, disconnect the pipes and remove the housing to work on. You then pull the handle/knob of the retaining rod that secures the lid. Then with some effort pull off the top, resistance is the sealing ring.
This is a dismantled picture of the one I just replaced.
You can get a filter at £60 less Fun discount via the naturepure banner in the right screen column.
CA_04291400073738-L.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I upgraded mine here. If you read it thoroughly you will see the advantages that justify the extra cost despite the neighsayers.
Broken Link Removed

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
I changed mine without draining the system or removing the pipes.

But........I did fit it in such a way that I wouldn't have to do that..............:winky:

OP
OP
gpz

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
thanks for the replys guys i will look for one at the next show i go to are they usually at all shows and is it nature pure themselves or is it a franchise

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I changed mine without draining the system or removing the pipes.

But........I did fit it in such a way that I wouldn't have to do that..............:winky:

I dont understand this draining down bit either. I just changed mine and switched the pump off.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
There is usually a trade stand at the shows, the guy only sells Nature Pure products. The companies name is General Ecology and the guys name is Harald. New filters are not cheap, and cost £50 even with a Funster discount. Make sure that you turn your pump off before taking the old filter out or you will end up getting soaked, just like I did.:RollEyes::Blush:

Brisey.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I dont understand this draining down bit either. I just changed mine and switched the pump off.

You are correct Snowbird. It just happens that the one and only time I changed that filter was when I'd drained down for storage and took the unit home to protect from frost.

The new model simply screws off and the water shuts off automatically

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back