My New Motorhome Auto Sleeper Montana. (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
When Ed was not well, I got to thinking say we could not get out much in the Hymer (my legs wont reach the pedals) thats my excuse, I decided a smaller van I could drive would be good, (while we see what happens with Ed).

So I have got myself a lovely little Auto Sleeper Montana on a Merc, 1998 with 48,000 miles on the clock, it runs lovely, so come Feb when we put it on the road, I should have some fun with it.

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Good one Carol and Eddie get out there and enjoy it, certainly our last Autosleeper was really well screwed together.

Hey and if the old bugger happens to critisise your driving just let us know we, will sort him

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Congratulations on your new van Carol...

Have you kept the Hymer or do I kick you two out of the exclusive Funsters' Hymer Owner Club? :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We have been thinking of doing the same Carol. Getting somthing smaller for me to drive. We have been looking at the autosleepers too. Must be able to get all Amanda's toys in it though. Are you going to keep the hymer as well.

Kath x

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We are enjoying getting to know the Auto Sleeper, we have called him Eric as that is more or less the reg. on it.

Though we will keep the Hymer, all been well Ed will keep improving and Eric will help us stay on the road if he has to have a opperation, who knows after me driving Eric for a while I may get behind the wheel of the Hymer.

Thank you for all the messages.

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
When Ed was not well, I got to thinking say we could not get out much in the Hymer (my legs wont reach the pedals) thats my excuse, I decided a smaller van I could drive would be good, (while we see what happens with Ed).

So I have got myself a lovely little Auto Sleeper Montana on a Merc, 1998 with 48,000 miles on the clock, it runs lovely, so come Feb when we put it on the road, I should have some fun with it.

Good luck Carol
From what I have seen they are a nice little van.:thumb:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Sorry to hear about your troubles Carol.
Our first MH was an AS Executive and I thought it was a very well constructed van and an easy drive.
Good luck to Eric hope it all works out well for him. :thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
It suddenly occurs to me Carol that not only are you two still members of the exclusive Funsters' Hymer Owners Section but also the other highly esteemed section the "Two Motorhomes Owners' one"... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
We also had an Autosleeper Executive, and they are very well built, no rust as all one monocoque body, but it must be a Hymer thing, we now own a 584 A class and have done for just over a year:thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Well done Carol, one for each foot eh? Please send my best wishes to Ed. Hope to see you both at Chester. Will you be sleeping in separate vans?:ROFLMAO:

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
The A/S club

Carol Now that you are the proud owner of an A/S why not join the autosleepers-ownerforum.com. same as on here except we are all A/S owners OBVIOUSLY

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Carol,, think we could ask Gunner29 the same question::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I think you'll find he is already a member of that esteemed group. If you want his username there I 'll PM it.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back