My motorhoming days are numbered (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Enjoy your new lifestyle and nothing is set in stone . Keep in touch and where will you be moored?(y)
While we're working on the boat it'll be in a boatyard on Hayling Island. Once it's finished we'll be on the move - continuous cruisers. :)

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
one of the advantages of a catalac is that they can take the ground,so you can park it on the beach

Reactions: maz
OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
one of the advantages of a catalac is that they can take the ground,so you can park it on the beach
Yes, that's one of the things we really like about it. We'll be able to do a whole lot of 'wild camping' in it. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bacchus

Free Member
Jul 27, 2015
Staines
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer
Exp
since 2011
While we're working on the boat it'll be in a boatyard on Hayling Island. Once it's finished we'll be on the move - continuous cruisers. :)

A friend keeps his boat in Northney we may see you in the Ship sometime...

I came very close to buying a cat a few years ago, catfisher 28 - built like a brick outhouse, sails like a brick outhouse (c: ended up with a dutch steel cruiser (de groot 36) as I use it mainly on rivers and inland waterways but still hanker after the catfisher.

I too will be very intersted to see how you get on, best of luck.

Reactions: maz
OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
A friend keeps his boat in Northney we may see you in the Ship sometime...

I came very close to buying a cat a few years ago, catfisher 28 - built like a brick outhouse, sails like a brick outhouse (c: ended up with a dutch steel cruiser (de groot 36) as I use it mainly on rivers and inland waterways but still hanker after the catfisher.

I too will be very intersted to see how you get on, best of luck.
We looked into Catfishers (28 and 32) before settling on the Catalac. Good boats with a lot of appeal to us too. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back