Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Our MH has a stepped roof, the lower area which is at the rear, has a rail around it, it definatly lends itself to being handy for storgage. We looked at all the roof boxes, but there was something wrong with all of them, or we could,nt get the roof bars wide enough at a sensible price.
We then looked at loads of other options, as we wanted somewhere for two chairs, windbreak/folding table/small BBQ etc.
When camping with our LWB defender, we had large tent bags on the roofrack, with different types of gear in them, ie when we pulled up at a site, on ebag would contain, tent and bedding,...another,...cooking gear etc etc, a good system we thought,.....so we looked for bags:cry:, could,nt get any the right size:Eeek:, THEN, whilst getting more and more frustrated, we came across a company that solved the problem:thumb::thumb:, One large bag, made to measure, heavy duty fabric, good zip around three sides, and will look like it was made for the MH, all for £66 delivered.......luvverly, and a damn site cheaper than a 580 ltr roofbox with parephernalia.

And yes:RollEyes:, I am going to protect the roof before it goes up there:thumb:

Check out http://www.bags2cover.co.uk/acatalog/Made_2_Measure.html

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
That sounds a excellent idea :thumb:My roof-box is always the wrong size for what I want to put in it :ROFLMAO: Not sure how much extra fuel it will cost though - the roof-box cost 4 mpg :Eeek::Eeek:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back