Free Member
Jan 2, 2009
Cheddar Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
nine years
:Smile: I originate from Bath and about 35 years ago started collecting Victorian postcards of the City I grew up in. The collection is huge now but the downside is I find it increasing difficult to find cards that I don't already have.

On retirement we moved to live in Cheddar (not a million miles from Bath). I have now started up a collection of old postcards of the village. Again a labour of love as obviously there are millions of cards of the caves but not so many about picturing the old village. Nevertheless it keeps me looking in antique shops and collectors fairs wherever we might be travelling in our van.

If anyone has any cards you think are interesting - send a pm:thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
It's like family history isn't it - can get addictive. I have a collection mainly of the Glossop area where I grew up but also some others for other areas with family links.

One of these days I'll put the swaps, and others of no interest that I've acquired in job lots, on eBay.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
How old do they need to be before they are of interest to you, please? And do you just still mean in the Cheddar area?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back