Free Member
Mar 26, 2008
walsall west mids
Funster No
MH
damon a class
Exp
not had time yet
Hi everyone just subscribed,being self employed dont get a lot of social time but hey here we go got a motorhome in fact got two but not by choice.

Recently bought a Arapaho from MOD and was basically gutted,one thing I cant or wont attempt is the re installation of the gas supply.
All services had been removed i.e gas water electric,the latter two being replaced and done by myself,was wondering if anyone on here could advise a gas fitter who could complete same.
This is the last thing to do before its fit to use many thanks Dave

OP
OP
J

jasper

Free Member
Mar 26, 2008
walsall west mids
Funster No
MH
damon a class
Exp
not had time yet
Hello thanks for welcome hope to meet up with peeps once my van is habitable

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Dave newell is not to far from you in Telford and is a funster trading member

Give him a bell and I am sure he would be able to assist you

He gives a funster discount so don't forget to mention that you are a member on here

OP
OP
J

jasper

Free Member
Mar 26, 2008
walsall west mids
Funster No
MH
damon a class
Exp
not had time yet
Thanks Mike will call him ,is that his trading name or does he trade as a company?

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

OP
OP
J

jasper

Free Member
Mar 26, 2008
walsall west mids
Funster No
MH
damon a class
Exp
not had time yet
Thanks for all the warm welcomes a truly friendly site so glad i joined sorry cant do all the colourful banners etc, but the sentiments still the same, Oh and looks like i will be warm soon got a booking with Dave Newell next Thursday so heres hoping he can fix things for me.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
being of a nosey disposition I have checked his recent status (apologies to those that don't think I should :() he has not been on line since Friday when making all his plans

but I noticed an oddity, he is new. but joined in 2008? probably a good explanation for that as well, but odd

no real excuses for letting people down though, been there on other threads recently

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
There could well be a good reason, on the last occasion of a no show we phoned the next day to inquire what happened and it turned out that the male of the party had been knocked off his pushbike the night before and was critically ill in hospital with suspected brain damage. In those circs remembering to cancel an appointment would be well down my list of priorities too. I only posted the question on here as it seemed the easiest method of contact, I am not looking to make this chap out to be bad in any way, just wondered what had happened. I'm happy to assume a fair reason or even a simple oversight rather than just assume he's a bad person.

D.

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
@jasper if you have internet hop in and let us know you aren't broken down somewhere.. If you are broken down somewhere hop on and tell us where and we can probably get you at least advice maybe even help.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
There could well be a good reason, on the last occasion of a no show we phoned the next day to inquire what happened and it turned out that the male of the party had been knocked off his pushbike the night before and was critically ill in hospital with suspected brain damage. In those circs remembering to cancel an appointment would be well down my list of priorities too. I only posted the question on here as it seemed the easiest method of contact, I am not looking to make this chap out to be bad in any way, just wondered what had happened. I'm happy to assume a fair reason or even a simple oversight rather than just assume he's a bad person.

D.

good point well put, I will leave my post as it was my opinion at that moment, but you are quite right there could be any number of reasons (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back