My First Big Trip

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by Reaynger, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Reaynger

Reaynger Read Only Funster

I've managed to get a week away from work and I hope to get to the NEC and see the Motorhome and Caravan Show. I've no plan other than that! I feel a bit daunted by the prospect of being away for a week after just doing weekends up to now but hope to manage OK at the end of the season. :BigGrin: My 4 year old is just hyper at the idea of going away on holiday. Just hope the Indian summer holds out as I've seen nothing of it up here in Caithness.:cry:

2. jaygee

jaygee Funster

We are thinking of going here too. Are going to change the camper now we are back from our 3 month trip and know that they'll only be new campers at the show but suspect they'll be lots of other 'items' that we can't live without :Rofl1::Rofl1:
    Does anyone know of any secondhand motorhome dealers around that area that may be worth a visit in our quest for the new van?

3. kinsleyboy

kinsleyboy Read Only Funster

Enjoy :Smile::Smile::Smile:

4. ciderman

ciderman Funster

what sort are you looking for

5. jaygee

jaygee Funster

Not sure yet - we've got a list of things we want i.e. garage, fixed bed but our 1993 hymer is so good we are having problems getting anything that comes up to the build specification of what we already have!
    Looking at Hymers or Defletts at the moment. we just need to look at whats out there, decide what we want and then look for that.