My autotrail mohican - water ingress (1 Viewer)

L

landliner

Deleted User
Hi can anyone help please? I have a water leak over the left hand side of the entrance door of my mohican motorhome - any ideas on how I could resolve this problem? :helpsos:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi landline, perhaps a few more details could get you some help. Or a pic would be really good, :thumb:

OP
OP
L

landliner

Deleted User
Hi Haganap thanks for your prompt reply. I'm new to this site so pleased to get a quick response. Feel part of the crowd aready! Will take a pic and post some more details so you can perhaps get a better idea of the problem - cheers :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Depending on how the water is getting in, this might help.

Avoid the formation of black streaks The new Drip-Stop mini-gutter eliminates black streaks from your RV. The gutter is made in wide-base flexible polyvinyl. Adhesive acrylic foam of superior quality and adherence is reinforced with aluminium strips that guarantee long life and hold over the years. Easy to install, UV-ray proof. Colour white. For doors: 75cm wide.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi I see you are in the south west, where I wonder. Why not come and join us next week at the Shepton Mallet show, there will be lots of knowledgeable people there to help solve your problem, I will be sure to pack my damp meter.
Royal Bath & West Show-ground, Shepton Mallet,
Somerset BA4 6QN
<Link Removed>​

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back