Free Member
Oct 25, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since December 2008
It's been hectic since I got back from Lincoln, so sorry for not posting this before.

I would like to thank everyone from the Funsters and ARVE who made my 60th birthday unforgettable.:thumb:

Special thanks to Pammy for helping with the impromptu party, organising the collection and the signing of my birthday card, which was totally unexpected. I was totally gobsmacked!!!

Although I was presented with some cigarettes, Toni my other half, had actually ordered 2 wolf murals for the RV. Toni bought one and the Funsters collection paid for the other one, absolutely brilliant.::bigsmile:

I must say that this was the best rally I've attended so far, great weather, great company, superb entertainment, what more can you want?

Thanks again
Barry

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Belated happy 60th,, :thumb:

Free bus pass... Fuel Allowance,,, it all starts now, this may help.. :thumb::winky:

Link Removed

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Barry

It was a real pleasure - actually it was the only excuse we had to have a pxss up on the Saturday night :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glad you enjoyed the weekend though - we enjoyed it too, especially me as I spent lots of Geo's money:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pammy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry I missed that one Barry, a belated Happy Birthday from me - sounds like your still having Fun, even though you're really old :Cool:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back