Must have been my lucky day ....... (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2015
Audenshaw
Funster No
MH
Pilote Pacific P650GJ
Exp
Over 6000 miles between 3 March to 26 September 2017.
I have read many threads both on here and various Facebook pages about how not to get stuck on wet grass and the use of, amongst many other things, plastic bread trays. I was thinking about this yesterday as we will be stopping overnight on a CS site at Southport for Mike's next hospital visit. We had a quick look at the site when we went to the hospital on Friday (don't pick up the MH until this Friday coming) and it is on grass.

Nipped round to our local off licence today for a loaf and there were some bread trays outside. I asked if they were, err, surplus to requirements and he said I could have them! So I now have two trays that I need to attack with the jigsaw. If you don't ask, you don't get :D.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
The good lord helps those who help themselves, I prayed for some for several years.

...........Nout, nothing, Nada, Nicht.

Anyway I stole some and prayed for forgiveness.

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
Had two for years !! I get the wife to stand outside ready to drop in front of the wheels then drive onto them. Works fine !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Had two for years !! I get the wife to stand outside ready to drop in front of the wheels then drive onto them. Works fine !!
doesnt the wife get hurt dropping in front of the wheels?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back