Rally Chat Musical Meets 2015 (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Can we get a list of music festivals where we might be able to rally at, or at least very near. I've emailed Glastonbudget as I fancy running a rally there next year. Anyone know of any local musical weekend we could gather at? Cheers

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
This is also something (field camping) that I am interested in and my friends ... I don't think funsters may be interested though. Letting you know just in case.

http://rainbowfutures.co.uk/?page_id=13

Keep left clicking on the large photo on the right

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Village Pump Festival, Trowbridge. 24th to 26th July next year. Don't know how to put link on here. Sorry!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
or Graham, you could come to the Rainbow one and have tattoo that says 'Shiftzz' in a very appropriate place.... :)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Jim, I'm sorry it's not musical but there was mention of putting a Funsters rally on at the balloon festival in Bristol, any more thoughts on that? I could play my windup gramophone on full volume to make it more musical if you think that might help. (y):LOL::LOL:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
wasn't going to put this on because it isn't musical, maybe we should have had a second thread, but for those that can't make it up North for the Goth weekend in Whitby, this could be an alternative weekend meet ..

Broken Link Removed

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
a few Cornish do's:

Broken Link Removed

http://www.boardmasters.co.uk/ [music & surfing, surfing & music]

http://www.cimvcf.org.uk/ [male voice choir]

http://www.enjoytruro.co.uk/Truro Festival is coming soon.....

http://www.cornwallmusicfestival.co.uk/CMF_syllabus_2015_final.pdf [competitive]

http://www.porteliotfestival.com/ [Hanif Kureishi: “Port Eliot is a sort of upmarket pop festival… It’s fun… It’s nice for the kids. It’s a lovely place, it’s just very relaxing.”]

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Can we get a list of music festivals where we might be able to rally at, or at least very near. I've emailed Glastonbudget as I fancy running a rally there next year. Anyone know of any local musical weekend we could gather at? Cheers

I would like to go to Glastonbudget BUT it clashes with the THETFORD BASH where the the incomparable Rex Factor are appearing.

Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough
The Loopallu Festival in Ullapool is fabulous, great fun and in a very beautiful part of the world too! Next years dates are 25th and 26th September.
Go to www.loopallu.co.uk and have a look at the video clips of previous events.
The festival has included acts such as Paulo Nautini, Mumford and Sons, The Stranglers, Franz Ferdinand, The View, Echo and the Bunnymen, Hayseed Dixie, Frightened Rabbit, Alabama 3, Family Mahone, Larrikin Love, Saw Doctors, King Creosote, Red Hot Chilli Pipers, Kid British, Lightening Seeds, Pearl and the Puppets, and many more including local bands.

Lorraine x

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I love
The Loopallu Festival in Ullapool is fabulous, great fun and in a very beautiful part of the world too! Next years dates are 25th and 26th September.
The festival has included acts such as Paulo Nautini, Mumford and Sons, The Stranglers, Franz Ferdinand, The View, Echo and the Bunnymen, Hayseed Dixie, Frightened Rabbit, Alabama 3, Family Mahone, Larrikin Love, Saw Doctors, King Creosote, Red Hot Chilli Pipers, Kid British, Lightening Seeds, Pearl and the Puppets, and many more including local bands.

Lorraine x
I love Mumford and sons. :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07

Lorraine x
Just watching that video had me up in the loung air punching ....... oh LOVE THEM ..... oh what a line up ..... all excited inside now... Thanks for that reminder. :)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Looks good - has a balloon festival, food & music festival all together plus decent camping facilities with hardstandings toilets & showers & sensible prices - what more could you ask for!(y):)

Be nice if we could take the dogs.......

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Be nice if we could take the dogs.......
Didn't spot that:( Dogs not allowed at the Festival as it's on a school campus. Don't know if the same applies to the camping area though as it was 20 mins walk away at a football club last year.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
We camped with the MCC at the Upton Blues Festival this year. The official camping field is just to the north of the river and the field the MCC used was just next to it along the road. I don't know what scope there is for further rally fields though.
Must admit I quite fancy attending the Upton Blues Festival next year.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back