Municipal campsite at Alcobaca Portugal still open ? (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Does anyone know if this campsite in the centre of town is still open ? Or any recommendations for parking ?
TIA

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
Does anyone know if this campsite in the centre of town is still open ? Or any recommendations for parking ?
TIA
Just answering my own question......:doh: the answer is yes and no.....the municipal site is partially derelict, but water and electricity is still available;) Mind you any serious electrician would probably not chance it ! There are 2 French vans staying here and its used by locals as parking, so will probably be OK for the night. :)

French man has just told me my grey water was open (during the rainstorm) whilst his dogs shat in front of my van :france:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim
OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
Did stay there for the night with the Frenchies who had been freeloading the leccy and water for a week. :Eeek: Rather strangely a person comes and locks the gates with the MH's in there at 19:30 and opens them up again at 8:30, so you are secure but can't get out. With more restricted hours at weekends! An interesting and handy camping spot though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back