Mr B.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by henderson, Sep 13, 2010.

1. henderson

henderson Read Only Funster

Hi folks,
    Have only been a motorhomer for two weeks. My wife and I have just bought a 2.874cc merc. with a Compact Commodore bod, 1998reg. I think she is a beauty. Spent the first weekend at a place called Stonehaven which is 15 miles from where we live in Aberdeen and spent this last weekend at Aboyne on Royal Deeside. Lovely scenery and good site right beside a loch and golf course. Didn't want to go too far to start off our jaunting experiences. Just far enough to get the hang of the driving. I'm sure that we will have many happy times touring around even though my wife is not a very good traveller. I have a sneaking feeling she only went along with buying our motorhome just to please me. Anyone else in the same boat? Hope to here from you.:Smile:

2. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Congratulations on your purchase.

I am sure now that you have become a motorhomer you wont look back.

Welcome to fun. Ask any questions you want and dont forget to come along to one of the many fun meets that are listed during the year

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Hi and welcome to Fun and enjoy.

Peter

4. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Hello and welcome to fun, living in Scotland you don't have to go far to enjoy your new found pleasure, we have just spent 6 weeks touring around and did not get board for one minute so much to see and do there, take your time explore and enjoy. :thumb: