Sep 13, 2010
Aberdeen Scotland
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
Two weeks.
Hi folks,
Have only been a motorhomer for two weeks. My wife and I have just bought a 2.874cc merc. with a Compact Commodore bod, 1998reg. I think she is a beauty. Spent the first weekend at a place called Stonehaven which is 15 miles from where we live in Aberdeen and spent this last weekend at Aboyne on Royal Deeside. Lovely scenery and good site right beside a loch and golf course. Didn't want to go too far to start off our jaunting experiences. Just far enough to get the hang of the driving. I'm sure that we will have many happy times touring around even though my wife is not a very good traveller. I have a sneaking feeling she only went along with buying our motorhome just to please me. Anyone else in the same boat? Hope to here from you.:Smile:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Congratulations on your purchase.

I am sure now that you have become a motorhomer you wont look back.

Welcome to fun. Ask any questions you want and dont forget to come along to one of the many fun meets that are listed during the year

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to fun, living in Scotland you don't have to go far to enjoy your new found pleasure, we have just spent 6 weeks touring around and did not get board for one minute so much to see and do there, take your time explore and enjoy. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back